There are many different multiplayer gun game modes, including:
- 1v1: a special mode where you battle another person using the same weapons (Assault Rifle, shotgun, axe or sniper rifle)
- 2v2: A multiplayer 4 player shooting game mode in which you compete against other players in pairs.
- Battle Royale: Form a team with your buddies and compete against other assassin guilds to be the last person standing.
- Play multiplayer custom gun games with your buddies online by inviting them (1v1 arena, mini box, vikings death match, gulag and more)
Practice modes include:
- Free Build: Develop your construction abilities with limitless supplies
- Zombies: A high-octane shooting game mode in which you must flee, hide, and shoot zombies.
- 3D AIM Trainer: Sharpen your gun-handling abilities and excel as a sniper shooter.
Press W, D, X, Up, Right, or Mouse to move the cursor ahead.
Press S, A, Z or the Down or Left arrows to turn in the other direction.